Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quotations Brazilian Waxing

Milan - Milan is my Verziere

I had already made my proposals for the area Verziere, Largo Augusto, Corso Europa, Via Larga, Piazza Fontana, Piazza Beccaria and Piazza Santo Stefano, below reproduce the same concept by a photomontage on the 3D Google Earth. Wooded
trees in many places, as I have published here , modern species to hide eyesores or otherwise.

View from the area looks like this:




View from the area looks like this:




Course EUROPE: widening the sidewalks and planted trees on the west side, the porch (the buildings are quite ugly).

Largo Augusto: I refer you to old project.

Via WIDE: As Europe over pavements, removing the fast track to public transport, and here will plant rows of trees.

Piazza Santo Stefano, three plane trees that I coprao the modern building, street parking and pedestrianize everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment